Inside Sales Job in Neenah, Wisconsin : WI 54956
Looking for Inside Sales Jobs? See currently available Inside Sales job openings on inside-sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
inside-sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any inside sales job . We provide job resources for Inside Sales positions throughout the industry. inside-sales.jobs.net also provides Inside Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Inside Sales by either city or state.
inside-sales.jobs.net is a inside sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Inside Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your inside sales job search on inside-sales.jobs.net today.
Inside Sales Job Description
Do you want to be rewarded for your selling skills? Are you looking to build loyal customer relationships and grow your career? Our inside sales team might be a perfect fit! You’ll love our diverse portfolio, our commitment to training and the vitality of our more than 600,000 customer relationships. Come be a part of a goal-oriented team that encourages professional development, recognition and rewards.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your primary focus will be selling our progressive product and service offerings to existing and prospective customers utilizing an outbound call approach. The products and services could include markets such as: Transportation, Workplace Safety / EH&S, Human Resources, and Construction Safety.
Why Join the J. J. Keller Inside Sales Team?
- Guaranteed Base hourly compensation + commission ($43k - $57k)
- Daytime work hours 8:00am-4:30pm
- Full comprehensive benefits package including 401(k)
- Fun contests, sales promotions and modern work environment
- Career growth and advancement opportunities (Leadership, Field Sales, Lead Generation, Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, Product Development, etc.)
- Paid on-boarding and extensive new associate training program - START (Sales Talent and Retention Team)
START is a very unique program which uses an integrated curriculum that blends both classroom and application methods for higher quality and more effective training of new associates. In addition, START allows new associates to learn about J. J. Keller and sales in an environment that can provide a consistent and proven training program. Associates are right-fitted into areas within the organization where they will be most successful.
Neenah Inside Sales Job
Inside Sales Job Requirements
What does it take to be a successful Inside Sales Representative as J.J. Keller?
- Ability to use an assumptive and outbound calling approach.
- Ability to overcome objections and deal effectively with rejection, while remaining personable to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to follow a scripted call format.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, assertive and goal oriented.
- Possess temperament to accept and apply coaching.
- Ability to learn the sales process and effectively apply it.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales or Business preferred
- Prior sales, customer service, or business experience preferred
J. J. Keller is a certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®. We care about improving the lives of J. J. Keller associates and their families through benefits like our LIFE Wellness program. The program includes an onsite fitness center, a health clinic, subsidized cafeterias, educational sessions and tools, company-sponsored walks, and honoring wellness champions in the organization to promote a focus on wellness.
View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller!