Inside Sales Job in San Jose, California : CA 95138
Looking for Inside Sales Jobs? See currently available Inside Sales job openings on inside-sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
inside-sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any inside sales job . We provide job resources for Inside Sales positions throughout the industry. inside-sales.jobs.net also provides Inside Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Inside Sales by either city or state.
inside-sales.jobs.net is a inside sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Inside Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your inside sales job search on inside-sales.jobs.net today.
Inside Sales Job Description
Inside Sales Representative – Physicians’ / Spas / Skincare facilities
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Jan Marini Skin Research (www.janmarini.com) is a fast paced company committed to developing and marketing medically validated topical skin care and aesthetic solutions. Jan Marini Skin Research has a rich and unique track record of introducing the most innovative and technically advanced formulations that are highly regarded in the physicians’ market place. JMSR is a leader in the professional skin care market distributing exclusively to physicians and high-end skin care professionals.
We are currently seeking seasoned career minded sales professionals to join our Inside Sales Group and become a part of a company aligned for rapid and sustained future growth in the professional skincare market.
As an Account Executive in Inside Sales, you will be responsible to manage the development of a sales territory via telephone by effectively growing an established group of existing Jan Marini Skin Research accounts in the aesthetic and medical markets and by prospecting/cold calling potential accounts in order to meet the company’s on-going need for new account growth. Position also offers an opportunity for additional compensation by supporting sales growth on shared accounts within the outside territories. This position is located in San Jose, California.
San Jose Inside Sales Job
Inside Sales Job Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities: Phone sales skills are necessary for this
position, as account management & lead prospecting take place primarily via
telephone. Duties include the following (and other related duties as
- Manage account development by the following:
- Conducting on-going regular business assessments with the account’s decision makers including a review of the current skus, revenue history and sales trends in order to strategize a greater JMSR presence.
- Establishing and implementing sell through strategies in order to ensure successful re-orders and growth
- Positioning monthly promotions and ROI opportunities to accounts to build on going momentum and growth.
- Positioning events, contest, and strategies along with promotions for greater impact.
- Training and motivating staff on technology and positioning for greater sell through success.
- Prospect new account business
- Cold calling physicians, med spas, and aestheticians in order to gain a meeting/ presentation
- Introducing and positioning JMSR to new prospects in order to generate solid leads.
- Presenting the revenue potential and ROI opportunity to maximize all aspects of JMSR partnership
- Successfully opening new accounts through proposals that utilize discounts and package credits for greater JMSR presence foster long term JMSR relationships.
- Maintaining daily mandated outbound call goals to ensure a healthy pipeline in order to meet monthly new open expectations.
- Originate and submit all sales orders accurately and efficiently.
- Position and sell new product launches when made available to the market.
- Provide the Inside Sales Manager with monthly forecasts, weekly activity tracking, and planned strategies for growing existing accounts that roll-up to the growth development of a 12 month business plan.
- Meet and/or exceed the assigned sales goals assigned by management on a monthly basis.
- Working with and offering sales support with the expectation of growth to accounts in outside territories.
- Maintaining a positive, professional manner and attitude in all business dealings as a JMSR representative.
- Abiding by all other company policies and procedures as presented in the Jan Marini Employee Handbook and Sales Policies and Procedures Manual.
Minimum Position Requirements
- A proven track record in Sales with past experience in strategic cold calling/phone prospecting account positioning
- Experience in sales support, upselling, product training and sell through strategies to increase account/territory growth
- A minimum of 2 years of overall sales experience
- Experience in the medical and/or skincare field is a plus, but not required
- Ability to prospect, cold call and present detailed proposals for opening new business
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the confidence to train clients regarding technology and product usage
- Must be highly organized
- Phone skills are a must for this position, as your sales will be done primarily via telephone
Compensation and Benefits
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity: A competitive base salary plus a no-cap highly attractive commission structure which is geared towards New Business Development success
- Annual performance bonuses
- Full benefit plan includes: medical, dental, vision, group life, 401k, paid holidays and PTO.
Grow Your Career
Jan Marini Skin Research is an entrepreneurial company with aggressive growth and strategic goals planned for the future. We seek only professionals that are highly motivated and career minded to assist in enhancing our corporate objectives. As we continue to expand, so do our employees’ opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
How to Apply
Our application process only takes a maximum of five (5) minutes apply to this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=575433. An HR representative will reach out to you directly if you meet our minimum qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Jan Marini Skin Research.