Inside Sales Job in Evansville, Indiana : IN
Looking for Inside Sales Jobs? See currently available Inside Sales job openings on inside-sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
inside-sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any inside sales job . We provide job resources for Inside Sales positions throughout the industry. inside-sales.jobs.net also provides Inside Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Inside Sales by either city or state.
inside-sales.jobs.net is a inside sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Inside Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your inside sales job search on inside-sales.jobs.net today.
Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative Job DescriptionInside Sales Representative
Are you a problem solver who excels in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want to talk to you!
We are working with a manufacturing supplier in the Evansville, IN area that is in need of an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sale Representative will be responsible for creating quotations for pricing negotiations, processing customer purchase orders, tracking physical inventory and lead times, and act as a point of contact for customers regarding issues and/or questions about their order or shipment. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication, problem solving, analytical and math skills. This is a great opportunity for candidates wish a sales support/customer service background or entry level candidates looking to start a career with a great company. Apply today!
Evansville Inside Sales Job
Inside Sales Representative Job RequirementsWe are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experience in an Inside Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing, or Import/Export is ideal, but entry level candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to negotiate with customers, suppliers, and other departments
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Japanese language skills and/or knowledge of Japanese culture is a plus
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits Package
- Paid vacation, holidays, as well as personal and sick days
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.